Corn, Kale and Coriander fritters
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 2 eggs
- 110g GF flour
- 60g sweet corn (tinned or frozen)
- 2 ½ cups shredded baby kale
- 2 tbls sweet chilli sauce
- 1 cup of coriander leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Oil for frying (I like to use macadamia oil, but you can also use coconut oil)
- Vegetable chutney (to serve)
Combine coconut cream, eggs, flour and Salt and pepper, mix well.
Add in the remaining ingredients mixing well to coat all the kale and coriander.
Heat a saucepan on medium heat add a generous amount of oil. Spoon in two tablespoons of the mixture and spread out to cook evenly throughout. Cook until golden on each side.
Transfer to a plate of paper towel to absorb excess oil.
Serve with a salad and a side of any favourite chutney.